This fee is for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah that is schedule to be in the Main Sanctuary. This fee covers the extra technical support need to run any service in the Main Sanctuary. Please note the following policies below regarding services in the Main Sanctuary.
- If you would like to move your service to the Main Sanctuary, which holds over 500 guests, you must first get written confirmation of the change from the B’nai Mitzvah Coordinator.
- Paying this fee does not guarantee or confirm your service in the sanctuary.
- All B’nai Mitzvah services are initially scheduled in Plotkin Chapel, which holds 250 guests. While the Sanctuary may be available upon request, it is not recommended if the guest count will be 250 or less.
- If contracting an event with Wise Events for your child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah reception in Zeldin-Hershenson Hall, you may request that the Bar/Bat Mitzvah service be moved to the Sanctuary, which is adjacent to the Sanctuary.
- If you are not having an event with Wise Events and wish to confirm your service in the Sanctuary, you may do so for a deposit of $5,000. If no events are booked in Zeldin Hershenson Hall prior to eight (8) weeks before your event, we will refund your $5,000 deposit. However, if a booking for the Zeldin Hershenson Hall space is requested during this time, we will offer you the first right of refusal at a cost of $5,000.00.
*To request that your child's service be moved from Plotkin Chapel to the Sanctuary, please contact Melanie Fisher at MFisher@WiseLA.org or call 310.889.2203.